Please note, registration period is from 8/10/2018 to 9/10/2018. Registration must be completed and paid in full prior to challenge start date (9/12/2018). Appointments will be scheduled for all participants in the Holland Plastic Surgery office during the first week of the challenge to pick up your t-shirt and skincare products.
- All participants must have before/after photos
- Participants must agree to let HPS use their photo if they are the winner. If they do not want their photo released, they can still participate, but will not qualify to win the prize.
- The winner is chosen at the end of the 90 days based on who has had the best results and overall participation throughout the challenge.
- Limited spots available.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE $499 REGISTRATION FEE
- T-Shirt (army print with company logos)
- 90 Day Supply of Skincare - TNS Essential Serum, Total Defense & Repair SPF, Retinol ($435 value)
- 3 Chemical Peels with Microdermabrasion Treatments ($525 value)
- Weekly Check-ins with HPS Team
- Group Fitness Classes every other week, starting 9/13, at Dirigo Fitness
- 3 Class Passes for all participants at Greener Postures Yoga ($45 value)
- $50 gift card for all participants to use at Blake Orchard Juice & Smoothie Shop
GRAND PRIZE ($1500 VALUE)
- 1-hour massage from Holistic Therapies, Brunswick
- 1 Month Semi-Private Training Classes at Dirigo Fitness, Falmouth
- 1 Month Unlimited Yoga Class Pass from Greener Postures Yoga, Falmouth
- 3 Day Juice Cleanse from Blake Orchard, Portland
- 3 Month Supply of Skincare from Holland Plastic Surgery, Falmouth
- Genesis Laser Skin Rejuvenation Package of 3 Treatments from Holland Plastic Surgery, Falmouth
ABOUT OUR PARTNERS
Dirigo Fitness https://www.dirigofitness.com/
240 US-1, Falmouth, ME
In an industry full of one-size-fits-all and quick fixes, Dirigo provides an individualized, personalized approach to nutrition and exercise combined with the accountability and support of small workout groups. Dirigo believes that when you have the education, support and encouragement to change your life, you will finally challenge your beliefs about yourself, re-think what's possible and commit to the journey.
Blake Orchard https://www.blakeorchardjuicery.com/
19 Exchange Street Portland, Maine
BLAKE ORCHARD was founded by Alexandra Blake Messenger in 2014, and her first brick and mortar opened in June of 2016 in Portland, Maine. During college Alexandra found a huge passion for sharing raw, nutrient-dense juices, nut mylks, and plant-based food with family, friends, and her surrounding community. After understanding the positive impact plant-based eating had on our health, the decision to not cut any corners with BLAKE ORCHARD's product lines became Alexandra's mission. Organic, locally sourced whenever possible, glass-bottled, No HPP, all add to the premium quality of each and every beverage and food item produced. All juices are cold-pressed in-house and our nut mylks are blended and then hand-squeezed each and every morning, thanks to our wonderful team! #BLAKEBLESSED
Greener Postures Yoga http://www.greenerposturesyoga.com/
65 Gray Rd, Falmouth, Maine
We celebrate each person who is willing to come through our doors and join us in the joyful yoga experience and we are privileged to serve as individuals continue on their unique path to discovering their full potential. Our goal is for each student to step away feeling more open, balanced, and strong as well as relaxed as they travel along their path.
Fort Andross 14 Maine Street suite 109A, Brunswick, Maine
Offering Massage Therapy, private yoga sessions, Reiki and Occupational Therapy. Holistic Therapies believes all body work should be a necessity not a luxury.